CETCOR-MeV – Cs corrector for TEM (MeV range)
The CETCOR-MeV is a variant of our CETCOR especially developed for the use in transmission electron microscopy up to the MeV range. The CETCOR-MeV compensates the sperical aberration (Cs) and all aberrations up to 3rd order (A1, B2, A2, C3, S3, A3). The CETCOR-MeV can be used for a high voltage range between 400 kV and 1200 kV. At 1200 kV in combination with a cold-FEG, an information limit of 44pm is reached. The CETCOR-MeV is most appropriate for high-resolution-TEM on atomic scale for material science.
- Hexapole-type Cs-corrector for high-resolution-TEM up to the MeV range
- Auto-correction of all axial aberrations up to 3rd order (A1, B2, A2, C3, S3, A3)
- Vanishing delocalisation
- In combination with a cold-FEG an information limit better than 44 pm (at 1200kV) is reached
- Compatible with the following TEMs: Hitachi 1.2MeV ultra-high-voltage electron microscope. Other systems on request.
- Device dimensions: 600 x 702 x 702 [mm]
- Microscopy mode: TEM
- High voltage range: 400 - 1200kV
High resolution Transmission electron microscopy (TEM) with high accelerating voltages from 400kV up to 1200kV, especially in the field of material science, for particularly thick samples and heavy elements.
Do you have any questions about the product or the application and extension for your e-beam system? Please contact us at email@example.com