CEOS SEMCOR Cs/Cc corrector
The new CEOS SEMCOR Cs/Cc corrector is designed for aberration correction of e-beam inspection systems as CD-SEM or low voltage SEM up to 5 kV accelerating voltage. The aberration correction provides a reduction of the electron probe diameter up to a factor of 3 for most column designs. It is especially suitable for use in systems of the semiconductor industry with a strong demand of high-resolution images. These are for example metrology applications or inspection and quality control of photomasks and wafers for chip production. The corrector application is very versatile and flexible. For e-beam inspection systems the SEMCOR Cs/Cc corrector also enables an increase of beam current up to a factor of 10 for an unchanged electron probe diameter.
- Corrects all aberration up to 3rd order (Cs/Cc correction).
- Reduction of the electron probe diameter up to a factor of 3 for most column designs. Generally limited by the electron gun brightness.
- Increase of beam current up to a factor of 10 for an unchanged electron probe diameter.
- Applicable for e-beam inspection systems up to 5 kV acceleration voltage. For example in CD-SEM, low voltage SEM for metrology applications and industrial quality assurance.
- Typical reduction of electron probe diameter compared to uncorrected instruments: 3x
- Typical increase of beam current for the same probe diameter as in uncorrected systems: 10x
- Max. acceleration voltage: 5 kV
- Pressure range: high vacuum (10-5 – 10-7 mbar)
Metrology applications and industrial quality assurance with high resolution critical dimension scanning electron microscopes (CD-SEMs) for the semiconductor industry. Especially appropriate for feature sizes below the 7 nm and 5 nm technology node.
Product availability and reference
The CEOS SEMCOR Cs/Cc corrector is currently available in the ZX CD-SEM from HOLON Co., Ltd.
Do you have any questions about the product or the application and extension for your e-beam system? Please contact us at email@example.com